Who we are
We are a family owned and operated manufacturer of hand crafted wood gift items based out of Lebanon, Oregon.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. We are the Bowlings, Debbie and Bill. Artisan Light Works began as company under the FSM Precision Manufacturing, Inc umbrella. FSM and Artisan Light Works existed as the accumulation of company purchases and expansions in the manufacturing and service industries. These organizations have over 32 years of experience in the manufacturing and artistic areas.
It is our intention to support our network of customers and distributors with quality products, timely deliveries, and competitive pricing. Our mission statement, "Uncompromising Product Value," defines our goals and direction. Your input is vital, and we ask for your help in building partnerships for success.
We, at Artisan Light Works, would like to thank you for making our company a success. We hope you enjoy our products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our products are hand crafted wood gift items. We use wood and stained glass as well as the light bulbs, plugs, hinges, and other similar items to complete our Night Lites and Nativity Scenes.
These are the types of wood we work with:
Please note that some types of wood are more fragile and brittle. For this reason, we do not recommend pairing certain types of wood with certain products. The Redwood is especially delicate, so please be careful to consider this before placing an order of a small item such as the ornament with this type of wood. We recommend the Myrtle Wood or Maple for these smaller items.
We can fulfill specialty orders of organization logos for almost any of our products. In the past, we have worked with Girl Scouts and Chinese Theatre in San Fransisco to create unique ornaments of their logos. We are fortunate to be able to accommodate such requests because all of our products are built to order.
If you have any other questions regarding ordering a product with your organization logo, give us a call at 541-791-1370 today!
We use stained glass for all of our Night Lites. Because of this, each product is unique. As you can see below, there are many variations even within a single sheet. This means that no two Night Lites will be exactly the same even if ordered with the same color stained glass. We have years of experience choosing the best color pairings between the wood, designs, and stained glass.
If you are unsure what your product will look like, we are happy to choose the color for you. Simply note that on your order form. Thank you.
- Choose the product you want from the "Product Line" drop down menu
- Choose your favorite design from that product line
- Click on that product
- Select the Wood Type and Quantity (and Stained Glass Color if purchasing a Night Lite)
- Click "Shopping Cart" at the top of the web page
- Follow the steps provided during checkout
- The delivery wait is approximately 14 days because we build to order. Thank you for your patience.
- Night Lites
- Key Chains (Order a Magnet and specify "Key Chain" in comment section during checkout)
- Pins (Order a Magnet and specify "Pin" in comment section during checkout)
- Letter openers
- Business Card Holders
- Napkin Holders
- Book Markers
- Cutting Boards
- Cribbage Boards
What We Offer
- 5" Tall x 3" Wide x 2.25" Deep
- Stained glass backing (subject to change from pictures)
- Light bulb, switch, and outlet plug
- Packaged in a full color box with cellophane window
Ornaments and Magnets
- 2.5" x 3/5"
- Varied shapes such as oval, triangle, or single shaped
Disclaimer: The design may be modified to accommodate the wood type or process. Modifications may include alterations to the design itself for fit, etching instead of cutting to ensure durability for certain fragile wood types, etc. We recommend stronger wood types such as Myrtle Wood or Maple for smaller designs.
- 5.5" Tall x 2.25" Deep (May vary with type of design)
- 3 Sections, ea. 6" Wide x 10.25" Tall
- Crèche: 5.4" Wide x 8" Tall
- 4.6" Wide x 11" Long
- Cheese Cutters: 2" Wide x 8.4" Long
Business Card Holders
- 2" Tall x 3.75" Wide x 1.75" Deep
- Shape of the state of your choice
- Dimensions depend on chosen state
- Packaged with a label on the outside depicting the state
- Each board comes with 6 pegs (wooden when available) and a game instruction sheet
- 1.5" Wide x 8" Tall (May vary with type of design)
- Main body available in Myrtle wood only
- A different wood can be used as the laminate on any laminated design.